Page 1 of 6
Biomassters Global, Inc.
SINCE 1996 4894 West Lone Mountain Road Suite 191 Las Vegas, Nevada 89130 USA
Dear Farmers and Growers,
Since 1996, Biomassters Global, Inc. has manufactured and distributed proven quality products for sustainable agriculture worldwide using our unique blends of natural occurring ingredients and protocols based on the natural principles of Mother Nature. All of our products are 100% natural, non-toxic, non-hazardous and totally safe for use with people, plants and pets.
Having built a successful global business for sustainable agriculture outside of the USA, we are now pleased to be introducing our MicroSoil® Life Enriching Agriculture Products to American farmers and growers.
Benefits & results of our MicroSoil®’s TailorMade™ Fertilization Programs include:
· Increase quantity of crop yield by up to 30%
· Reduce chemical fertilizers by 25% to 50% even in the first year
· Reduce fertilization costs by 20% to 40% even in the first year
· Increase sugar content - BRIX (nutrient uptake)
· Accelerate blooming & maturation of crops
· Reduce harmful plant diseases, molds and fungi
· Increase organic matter & soil fertility
· Help to balance the pH factor of the soil
· Expect lush green foliage
· Verifiable NutrientRich™ fruits and vegetables
· Increase profitability of crops
During April and May 2013, for seriously interested farmers and growers, we are offering you a complimentary liter of our MicroSoil® product for a 2.5 acre test, a FREE Soil Analysis from A&L Labs in Memphis, TN, and our customized protocol specific to your soil and crop needs, as part of our TailorMade™ Fertilization Solutions Program.
· Complete our FERTILIZER QUESTIONNAIRE. You may do this by filling out our online version and returning it to us by Email, fax or mail Fertilizer Questionnaire
· Call us to discuss your needs or send us an Email with your questions.
· Once we receive your FERTILIZER QUESTIONNAIRE and speak with you on the phone regarding your situation, we will send you a complimentary Soil Testing Authorization along with instructions of how to collect and send your soil sample to our professional testing lab for analysis (A&L Laboratories in Memphis, TN http://www.allabs.com/ )
· Once we and you receive your soil analysis results, we will evaluate all information, discuss with you on the phone, and send you our customized written protocol along with a 1-liter sample bottle of our MicroSoil® product.
· Of course we would like to keep in touch with you regarding your results!
Biomassters has generated great worldwide interest in our MicroSoil® Life Enriching Agriculture Products for over 17 years. The effectiveness and benefits of MicroSoil® products and protocols have been substantiated through numerous tests conducted by universities, government agencies and private corporations, both nationally and internationally. Copies of all supportive documentation and tests are available upon request, with many posted on our company’s website.
In order to discover more about our company, products, concepts, capabilities, and technologies, please visit our website (available in English, Spanish, and 55 other languages):Home Page
For those interested in becoming a distributor of our products, please fill out our Distributor Application online:Distributor Application
We look forward to hearing from those farmers and growers who wish to participate in our MicroSoil®’s TailorMade™ Fertilization Protocols & Solutions™ offer and to join us at Biomassters in increasing the quality of crops, soil and water worldwide.
Don D. Haller, President/CEO
Biomassters Global, Inc.
A Worldwide Trend
Farmers & Growers had better take notice
Buyers of fruits and vegetables are now actually going into their growers fields to test the Brix, (a method of determining the sugar and nutrient content of produce), before they purchase the crops. Today’s informed customers are now demanding better tasting and higher quality, (nutrient rich) produce. Being able to claim a product is “Organic Certified” is no longer adequate to charge twice the price. Organically Certified produce can be grown on mineral deficient soils and, thus, be nutrient poor.
Nutrient poor crops have been the norm in the past as chemical fertilizers simply CANNOT supply the nutrient values required in order to produce high quality (nutrient rich) foods. No longer will “pretty looking” produce that has little flavor or nutrient value be acceptable.
MicroSoil®, for (15) fifteen years, has been tapping into nature’s naturally occurring energy sources and the soil’s biological processes and rhythms, which have been prevalent all over the world since the beginning of time.
Here is where MicroSoil®, The MicroSoil® Nutrient Packages, and what Dr. Said lays out in his article “Dynamics of an Authentic Natural Soil System” comes into play, which he has been advocating for 40 years.